内容正文:
人教版 九上 Unit 7 Feel the rhythm Section A.听力及对话中英对照版
Section A, 1b and 1c
英文原文
中文翻译
Han Lin: Hey, everyone! The New Year School Concert is around the corner. We want to find out what kind of music everyone likes. How about you, Teng Fei?
韩林:嘿,大家!新年校园音乐会就要到了,我们来问问大家都喜欢什么样的音乐。腾飞,你先说?
Teng Fei: I love traditional music that tells a story, for example, folk music.
腾飞:我喜欢能讲故事的传统音乐,比如民歌。
Clarice: Really? Folk music is a little old-fashioned to me.
克拉丽丝:是吗?我觉得民歌有点过时了。
Han Lin: So, what kind of music do you like, Clarice?
韩林:那克拉丽丝,你喜欢什么样的音乐?
Clarice: Of course it's rock. I like music that I can dance to.
克拉丽丝:当然是摇滚啦,我喜欢能跟着跳舞的音乐。
Han Lin: What about you, Jack?
韩林:杰克,你呢?
Jack: Well, to me, rock is too loud. I need something that has a strong rhythm like rap. Wouldn't you agree, Debbie?
杰克:嗯,我觉得摇滚太吵了,我喜欢节奏感强的,比如说唱。黛比,你不觉得吗?
Debbie: No, in fact, I wouldn't. I just don't get rap.
黛比:不,其实我不这么觉得,我就是欣赏不来说唱。
Han Lin: Then what kind of music do you like?
韩林:那你喜欢什么样的音乐?
Debbie: I prefer music that I can sing along to, so it's pop for me.
黛比:我更喜欢能跟着一起唱的歌,所以我喜欢流行音乐。
Section A, 2b and 2c
英文原文
中文翻译
Teng Fei: Hey, guys! Have you heard the news?
腾飞:嘿,大家!你们听说了吗?
Debbie: No. What?
黛比:没有,什么事?
Teng Fei: The Chinese Dragon band is going to perform at our New Year School Concert!
腾飞:“中国龙”乐队要来我们新年校园音乐会演出了!
Debbie: Oh, great!
黛比:哦,太棒了!
Jack: I love their music!
杰克:我超爱他们的音乐!
Clarice: Me too! I like the fact that they mix rock, pop, and traditional Chinese music to make a new style.
克拉丽丝:我也是!我特别喜欢他们把摇滚、流行和中国传统音乐融合成新风格的感觉。
Debbie: Yes, it's amazing to hear the erhu and pipa being played together with the keyboard and electric guitar.
黛比:没错,二胡、琵琶和键盘、电吉他一起演奏,听起来太惊艳了。
Jack: Yeah, I like musicians who are creative.
杰克:是啊,我喜欢有创意的音乐人。
Clarice: So do I! And the lead singer Bob Wu has a voice that I could listen to all day!
克拉丽丝:我也是!而且主唱吴鲍勃的声音,我听一整天都不腻!
Teng Fei: Do you think they'll play Horse Racing?
腾飞:你们说他们会演奏《赛马》吗?
Debbie: They should! It's a piece which everyone loves!
黛比:肯定会的!那可是大家都超爱的曲子!
Jack: Oh, I just remembered!
杰克:哦,我突然想起来了!
Clarice: What?
克拉丽丝:想起什么了?
Jack: I've got a T-shirt which has the band's name on the back!
杰克:我有一件T恤,背后印着这个乐队的名字!
Clarice: Cool! You should wear it to the concert!
克拉丽丝:太酷了!你到时候穿这件去音乐会吧!
Section A, 3a
英文原文
中文翻译
Clarice: That was a great concert! Which performance did you like the best, Jack?
克拉丽丝: 这场音乐会也太精彩了!杰克,你最喜欢哪个节目?
Jack: I thought Horse Racing was especially good. It really gave me the feeling of a horse race.
杰克: 我觉得《赛马》特别棒,真的让我身临其境,仿佛就在看一场赛马比赛。
Debbie: I love music which is energetic! Their use of the keyboard and erhu made me imagine horses running down a track.
黛比: 我超爱充满活力的音乐!他们用电子琴和二胡的演绎,让我仿佛能看到骏马在赛道上奔腾的画面。
Clarice: Yes, but for me, I really like music which is full of joy and celebration, such as Dance of the Golden Snake.
克拉丽丝: 是啊,不过对我来说,我还是更喜欢满是喜悦和欢庆氛围的音乐,比如《金蛇狂舞》。
Teng Fei: The use of the erhu, pipa, and drums was exciting, but I prefer music that touches me—that's why I liked Butterfly Lovers more. The music tells a sad and romantic story.
腾飞: 二胡、琵琶和鼓的演绎特别有感染力,但我更偏爱能触动人心的音乐——这也是我更喜欢《梁祝》的原因,这首曲子讲述了一个悲伤又浪漫的故事。
Jack: Yeah, and it's interesting that the performers used both Chinese and Western instruments. I have never heard the erhu played together with the violin.
杰克: 是啊,而且很有意思的是,演奏者们同时用到了中西方乐器,我从来没听过二胡和小提琴合奏。
Teng Fei: I also liked Voices of Spring. I never realized that you could dance to it!
腾飞: 我还很喜欢《春之声》,我以前从来没想过还能跟着这首曲子跳舞!
学科网(北京)股份有限公司
$