内容正文:
人教版 九上 Unit 8 More than a game. Section A.听力及对话中英对照版
Section A, 1b and 1c
Conversation 1
英文原文
中文翻译
Fu Xing: Hi, guys. Sports Day is coming soon. We need to sign up for the tryouts by Friday. What do you think?
福星:嗨,大家!运动会快到了,我们得在周五前报名参加选拔赛,你们有什么想法?
Peter: Well, the 100 metres is usually exciting and everybody is looking forward to the 4×100-metre relay. I could sign up for both. What about you, Binbin?
彼得:嗯,100米跑一直很刺激,大家也都很期待4×100米接力赛。我两个都可以报名。彬彬,你呢?
Binbin: I don't know. Neither is really suitable for me. I might not take part.
彬彬:我还没想好,这两个好像都不太适合我,我可能不参加了。
Fu Xing: But you like jogging. You could try the 1,500 metres.
福星:但你喜欢慢跑啊,可以试试1500米跑。
Binbin: Well, maybe. How about you, Fu Xing?
彬彬:嗯,或许吧。福星,你呢?
Fu Xing: I like the high jump, so I will try that.
福星:我喜欢跳高,所以我准备报跳高。
Peter: Good idea!
彼得:好主意!
Conversation 2
英文原文
中文翻译
Peter: Hi, Teng Fei. Have we found anybody who can join our 4×100-metre relay?
彼得:嗨,腾飞,我们4×100米接力赛的第四棒找到了吗?
Teng Fei: Hi, Peter. I was just about to tell you. Han Lin will join us. But for the fourth member, either Wang Yaming or Adam is a possible choice.
腾飞:嗨,彼得,我正想跟你说呢。韩林会加入我们。但第四棒还没定,王亚明和亚当都有可能。
Peter: So, who do you prefer?
彼得:那你更倾向于谁?
Teng Fei: Both are quite fast. But Adam seems quite busy already ... I'll go with Wang Yaming. And we need to start training soon!
腾飞:两个人跑得都很快,但亚当好像已经很忙了……我选王亚明吧。我们得赶紧开始训练了!
Peter: No problem. The team looks great!
彼得:没问题,我们这个队看起来很强啊!
Conversation 3
英文原文
中文翻译
Peter: Everybody is so excited about Sports Day. What events are you taking part in, Meimei?
彼得:大家都对运动会超期待的。梅梅,你报了什么项目?
Meimei: I'm really not much of an athlete.
梅梅:我可不是什么运动健将。
Peter: Oh, that's OK.
彼得:哦,没关系。
Meimei: Yes, no problem at all. Ms Gao made me the school photographer and reporter.
梅梅:是啊,一点问题都没有。高老师让我当校运动会的摄影师兼记者。
Peter: Cool! You can get a closer look at every event. What are you looking forward to the most?
彼得:太酷了!这样你就能近距离看所有比赛了。你最期待哪个项目?
Meimei: Hmm, the 4×100-metre relay and the team pull-up competition.
梅梅:嗯,4×100米接力和团队引体向上比赛。
Peter: Me too. The team pull-up competition sounds like so much fun.
彼得:我也是,团队引体向上比赛听起来就超有意思。
Meimei: Yes! I can't wait!
梅梅:是啊!我都等不及了!
Section A, 2b and 2c
英文原文
中文翻译
Meimei: Hello, everyone! Finally here comes the exciting 4×100-metre relay! I'm Song Meimei.
梅梅:大家好!终于到了激动人心的4×100米接力赛!我是主持人宋梅梅。
Adam: This is Adam. Welcome to the 4×100-metre relay.
亚当:我是亚当,欢迎大家来到4×100米接力赛的现场。
Meimei: Look. The runners are at the starting line. The race is about to start.
梅梅:看,选手们已经站在起跑线上了,比赛马上就要开始了。
Adam: They're off! Wang Yaming for Class 1 takes the lead.
亚当:比赛开始了!一班的王亚明暂时领先。
Meimei: He passes the baton to Peter. Peter keeps the lead. Now for the handoff to Han Lin.
梅梅:他把接力棒传给了彼得,彼得继续保持领先,接下来要传给韩林了。
Adam: Oh, no! Peter drops the baton! Han Lin picks it up! But the other runners run past him.
亚当:哦,糟了!彼得掉棒了!韩林捡起了接力棒,但其他选手已经超过他了。
Meimei: Li Lei takes the lead now. Wait a minute! Han Lin is making up ground on Li Lei.
梅梅:现在李雷领先了。等等!韩林正在奋力追赶李雷!
Adam: Here comes the final handoff. Li Lei passes the baton to Xie Tao. Han Lin passes the baton to Teng Fei.
亚当:最后一棒交接了!李雷把接力棒传给了谢涛,韩林也把棒传给了腾飞。
Meimei: And here's Teng Fei and Xie Tao side by side! They cross the line together!
梅梅:腾飞和谢涛并驾齐驱!他们一起冲线了!
Adam: But who won?
亚当:但到底谁赢了?
Meimei: The judges are looking at the video to decide who the winner is. Let's wait for their final decision! Oh! The winner is Teng Fei!
梅梅:裁判们正在回看录像来判定结果,让我们等待最终结果!哦!获胜者是腾飞!
Adam: Congratulations to Class 1!
亚当:恭喜一班!
Section A, 3a
英文原文
中文翻译
Ella: The Winter Olympics start next month. What event would you like to watch?
艾拉: 下个月冬奥会就要开幕了,你想看哪个项目?
Teng Fei: Ski jumping is at the top of my list.
腾飞: 跳台滑雪是我的首选。
Ella: Same here!
艾拉: 我也是!
Teng Fei: Really? I just love seeing the athletes fly through the air!
腾飞: 真的吗?我超爱看运动员们在空中飞跃的样子!
Ella: I agree. It's not easy to do what they do.
艾拉: 我懂,他们能完成这些动作太不容易了。
Teng Fei: My parents and I also enjoy watching figure skating. I'm always amazed by their strength and technique.
腾飞: 我和爸妈还喜欢看花样滑冰,我总是被他们的力量和技巧震撼到。
Ella: Like you, my family watch sports together, especially speed skating. It's truly amazing. What about the summer games? Do you have a favourite event?
艾拉: 和你一样,我们全家也会一起看比赛,尤其是速度滑冰,真的太精彩了。那夏季奥运会呢?你有最喜欢的项目吗?
Teng Fei: Oh yes! I especially like the men's swimming.
腾飞: 当然有!我特别喜欢男子游泳项目。
Ella: You must be a good swimmer.
艾拉: 那你游泳肯定很厉害吧。
Teng Fei: Not really, but I love watching it anyway. For me, the swimming events are so exciting because swimmers often win by just 0.01 seconds. My family also watch team sports together, like women's volleyball. That's my mum's favourite.
腾飞: 其实不太会,但我就是爱看。对我来说,游泳项目特别扣人心弦,因为选手们往往只领先0.01秒就能夺冠。我们全家还会一起看团体项目,比如女子排球,那是我妈妈的最爱。
Ella: Cool! Oh, don't forget to watch the opening ceremony.
艾拉: 太赞了!哦,可别忘了看开幕式呀。
Teng Fei: Yeah. That's always exciting!
腾飞: 是啊,开幕式永远都那么让人热血沸腾!
学科网(北京)股份有限公司
$