内容正文:
人教版 九上 Unit 3 Smart learning . Section A 听力及对话中英对照版
Section A, 1b and 1c
Conversation 1
英文原文
中文翻译
Lisa: Teng Fei, you always do well in maths. How do you study for it?
莉萨:腾飞,你数学一直学得很好,你是怎么学的?
Teng Fei: For me, I think the best way is to do maths problems. I found a learning app for that. Let me show you.
腾飞:对我来说,最好的方法就是多做数学题。我找到了一个专门刷题的学习软件,我给你看看。
Lisa: Cool! How does it work?
莉萨:好酷!它是怎么用的?
Teng Fei: You begin by taking a test. It will find your weak points. Then it gives exercises to work on them.
腾飞:你先做一个测试,它会找出你的薄弱环节,然后推送对应的练习题让你练习。
Lisa: Oh, good. That's smart.
莉萨:哦,真好,好智能啊。
Teng Fei: Exactly!
腾飞:可不是嘛!
Conversation 2
英文原文
中文翻译
Adam: Hi, Fu Xing. I wonder if you could help me with my history study. You always get good marks in history. How do you do it?
亚当:嗨,福星,你历史成绩一直很好,能不能教教我怎么学历史?
Fu Xing: Sure, Adam. I study by taking notes a lot.
福星:当然可以,亚当。我学习的时候会做很多笔记。
Adam: What do you mean by that?
亚当:什么意思?
Fu Xing: Well, for historical events, I usually make a timeline and test myself on the key points. I like using mind maps. I think they can help me better understand historical events.
福星:比如学历史事件的时候,我通常会做时间线,然后用关键点来自我检测。我还喜欢用思维导图,我觉得它能帮我更好地理解历史事件。
Adam: Sounds interesting. Thanks!
亚当:听起来很有意思,谢谢你!
Conversation 3
英文原文
中文翻译
Ella: What is your secret to learning physics well, Peter?
艾拉:彼得,你物理学得好的秘诀是什么?
Peter: Well, Ella, I like doing hands-on experiments.
彼得:嗯,艾拉,我喜欢亲自动手做实验。
Ella: How does that help?
艾拉:这有什么帮助呢?
Peter: You know, everything in physics connects with something in real life. By doing hands-on experiments, I can see that connection.
彼得:你知道的,物理里的所有知识都和现实生活息息相关。亲自动手做实验,我就能看到这些联系。
Ella: Wow, I see! Many famous physicists also started doing experiments when they were young.
艾拉:哇,我明白了!很多著名的物理学家也是从小就开始做实验的。
Peter: Exactly!
彼得:没错!
Section A, 2b and 2c
英文原文
中文翻译
Mr Smith: Welcome to the English club! Today's question is: What are some good ways to learn English?
史密斯老师:欢迎来到英语俱乐部!今天的问题是:有哪些学习英语的好方法?
Fu Xing: I like to learn new words by using flashcards.
福星:我喜欢用闪卡背单词。
Mr Smith: Yes, flashcards are easy to carry around and let you review the words.
史密斯老师:没错,闪卡方便携带,能让你随时复习单词。
Teng Fei: It's also good to note down useful expressions and word groups.
腾飞:把有用的表达和词组记下来也很有帮助。
Mr Smith: Right. It's helpful to put words into meaningful groups. I also want to know whether you read English books outside class.
史密斯老师:说得对。把单词按有意义的组来记很有帮助。我还想问问大家,你们课外会读英语书吗?
Yaming: Yes. I like reading a lot, both in English and Chinese.
亚明:会的。我很喜欢阅读,不管是英文还是中文的。
Mr Smith: Good. I believe reading is important for learning in general.
史密斯老师:很好。我认为阅读对所有学习来说都很重要。
Meimei: I like reading too. But I can't read very fast.
梅梅:我也喜欢阅读,但我读得很慢。
Fu Xing: I guess maybe you need to read books that suit your English level.
福星:我觉得你可能需要读一些适合你英语水平的书。
Mr Smith: Yes, choose something interesting and easy to read. Read something every day and read widely. The more you read, the faster and better you'll become. Any other ideas?
史密斯老师:没错,选一些有趣又容易读的内容。每天读一点,广泛阅读,读得越多,速度和理解能力就会提升得越快。大家还有别的方法吗?
Section A, 3a
角色/内容
英文原文
中文翻译
任务说明
Read the podcast interview. Why did Ella invite Binbin to her podcast?
阅读这篇播客访谈,回答:艾拉为什么邀请彬彬参加她的播客节目?
Ella
Hi, this is Ella's podcast. Today's guest is Binbin. He's going to give us some ideas for learning English.
艾拉:大家好,这里是艾拉的播客节目。今天的嘉宾是彬彬,他会和我们分享一些英语学习的实用方法。
Binbin
Hi, Ella. Thanks for having me! For learning English, I think first you need to become an active learner.
彬彬:嗨,艾拉!谢谢你的邀请!说到学英语,我觉得首先你得做一个主动学习者。
Ella
What do you mean by that?
艾拉:你这话是什么意思呀?
Binbin
Well, because I want to speak English well, I practise English all the time.
彬彬:嗯,因为我想把英语说好,所以平时会抓住一切机会练英语。
Ella
Oh, you must spend a lot of time studying!
艾拉:哇,那你肯定花了好多时间死磕学习吧!
Binbin
Well, it doesn't mean you have to study all the time. You need to spend time using the language. For example, I speak English with friends. I repeat the dialogues from the films I like. I read English books, and sometimes I write my diary in English.
彬彬:其实也不是说要一直死学,关键是要花时间用这门语言。比如,我会和朋友用英语聊天,模仿喜欢的电影台词跟读,读英文书,有时候还会用英语写日记。
Ella
Wow! I guess you really enjoy learning.
艾拉:哇!看得出来你真的很享受学习的过程呀。
Binbin
Yes, it's true! But you see, I started out at zero and came across problems. I mean you just have to take things step by step. Start simple and build up.
彬彬:是啊!不过你知道吗,我一开始也是零基础,也遇到过不少问题。我的意思是,学习得一步一步来,从简单的内容开始,慢慢积累就好。
Ella
That's so true.
艾拉:说得太对了!
学科网(北京)股份有限公司
$