内容正文:
2023届高考英语读后续写晨背晚练30天
DAY 17 情感描写之“宽慰”
晨背--素材积累
高级词块
· to one’s relief 使某人宽慰的是
· a mixture of warmth and relief 既温暖又宽慰
· breathe/sigh a sigh of relief/gasp with relief 松了口气
· feel a surge of relief 如释重负
· with/ in relief 如释重负地;松了口气;欣慰地
句子赏析
· He was relieved to see Jeannie reach the other side of the river safely. 看到珍妮安全到达河对岸,他心头一块石头落了地。
· Knowing that they had arrived safely took a load off my mind. 得知他们平安到达后我如释重负。
· We all breathed a sigh of relief when he left. 他走了以后,我们大家都如释重负地松了口气。
· Finally telling the truth was a great weight off my shoulders. 最后讲了实话使我如释重负。
· I felt a huge surge of relief and happiness. 我如释重负,感到一阵欣慰。
· A feeling of relief washed over her. 她顿时如释重负。
· When he left, Karen found herself heaving a huge sigh of relief. 他离去后,卡伦发现自己如释重负,长舒了一口气。
· Knowing he was safe was a load off my mind. 得知他平安以后,我心里如释重负。
· It's a great weight off my mind to know that the building is finally finished. 得知那座建筑终于完工,令我如释重负。
· I noticed a release of tension when he left the room. 我注意到,他一走出房间大家都如释重负。
· It was such a relief to hear that Marta was found safe and well. 听到玛尔塔安然无恙被找到,真是如释重负。
· A huge burden was lifted from my shoulders when I told my parents about my problem. 我把自己的问题告诉父母后,感到如释重负。
· "Ah, you're here, " she said and let out/gave a sigh of relief. “啊,你在这里,”她说道,如释重负地松了口气。
· It was a weight off my mind knowing that our finances were taken care of. 得知我们的资金问题已经解决,我心里顿时轻松了许多。
· I'm so relieved that I don't have to do the after-dinner speech - it's such a weight off my mind! 饭后不必作演讲使我舒了一口长气——我终于放下了心头大石!
· She sighed with relief that it was all over. 事情总算全都过去了,她轻松地舒了一口气。
(
晚练--素材运用
)
运用晨读表格中的必备单词/高级词块,把下面的语篇补充完整。
Alice felt 1. (松了一口气) to see a car approaching. When the driver with a smile offered a ride to her, 2. (她松了一口气). Alice thankfully got in the car, and 3. (一种温暖和解脱交织的感觉涌上心头。). Reaching her destination, 4. (Alice 松了一口气). Tears of appreciation