内容正文:
Unit 4 Dialogues on the Telephone
第四单元 电话中的对话
一. Sentence Pattern 英语口语句型
31.This is John Smith.我是约翰·史密斯。
32.Can I speak to Mr.White,please?能请王先生听电话吗?
33.This is Mr.White speaking.我就是王先生。
34.Thank you for calling.谢谢你打电话过来。
35.I am sorry that I can’t go to see Mrs.Brown with you tomorrow.很抱歉我明天不能和你一起去看布朗夫人了。
36.I’m sorry to hear that.听到这个消息我很难过。
37.Thank you.But I will call her later.不过我还是过一会再给她打电话吧。
38.She isn’t in at the moment.她现在不在家。
39.I’d like to know more about it.我想详细打听一下。
40.Who is this?是谁?
二.Situational Conversation场景对话
A Smith:Hello?This is John Smith. Can I speak to Mr.White,please? 喂?我是约翰.史密斯。能请王先生听电话吗?
White:This is Mr.White speaking.我就是王先生。
Smith:Hi.I understand that you have a house for sale,haven’t you?嗨。我听说你有所房子要卖,是吗?
Wang:Yes.是啊。
Smith:I’d like to know more about it.我想详细打听一下。
Wang:Can you come to my office this afternoon at 3 o’clock?你今天下午三点到我办公室来一下好吗?
Smith:OK.I will be there.好的。我会去的。
Wang:Thank you for calling.Goodbye.谢谢你打电话过来。再见。
Smith:Bye.再见。
Alice:Hello?喂?
Hong:Hello?喂?
Alice:Can I speak to Li Hong,please?请找李红。
Li Hong:Speaking.我就是。
Mice:Hi,Li Hong.This is Alice.嗨,李红。我是艾丽斯。
Li Hong:Hi,Alice.How are you?嗨,艾丽斯。你好吗?
Alice:Not bad.Li Hong,I am sorry that I can’t go to see Mrs.Brown with you tomorrow morning.还不坏。很抱歉。我明天早晨不能和你一起去看布朗夫人了
My mother is ill.I must take care of her.我妈妈病了。我必须要照顾她。
Li Hong:I’m sorry to hear that.You’d better stay at home.After all,we can visit Mrs.Brown later. 听到这个消息我很难过,再说我们以后再去看布朗夫人也可以
Mice:OK.Bye-bye.好吧.再见。
Li Hong:Bye.再见。
Mary:Good morning.早上好。
Mrs.Brown:Good morning.早上好。
Mary:This is Mary.Can I speak to Anne please?我是玛丽。我找安妮。
Mrs.Brown:I’m sorry she isn’t in at the momment.She will come back at half past nine. Can I take a message for her? 抱歉,她现在不在家。她大概9点半回来。我能给她稍个口信吗
Mary:Thank you.But I will call her later谢谢不过我还是过一会再给她打电话
Mrs.Brown:OK.Goodbye.好的。再见。
Mary:Goodbye.再见。
三.Substitution Drills 英语口语句型替换练习
1.This is Mr.Wang speaking.
我是——
This is Alice speaking.
This is Zhang Hua speaking.
This is Jim Green speaking.
This is