内容正文:
英语必修第二册课堂学案(WY)
PartⅢ
Developing ideas
课文助读·素养培育
●
Time for a Change?
该改变了?
Dear Editor,
亲爱的编辑:
We have eaten out for the Spring Festival family dinner for
在过去的三年里,我们一直
the last three years,and we have enjoyed it no less than eating at
在外面吃年夜饭,我们享受它不
home.I don't understand why some people refuse to embrace the
亚于在家里吃年夜饭。我不明
change.
白为什么有些人拒绝接受这种
①连词and连接两个并列分句。
改变。
Can't they admit that the preparations for the dinner are hard
他们难道不能承认准备年
work?I really don't think it's worth the effort of spending so
夜饭是件苦差事吗?我真的认
much time preparing for a single meal,and then another hour
为花这么多时间准备一顿饭,然
cleaning up the mess after it's over.We work all year,so why
后饭后又花一个小时收拾残局
can't one day be about spending time with family and relaxing?
是不值得的。我们一年到头都
②动词think后是宾语从句:after引导时间状语从句。
在工作,所以为什么不能有一天
和家人在一起放松一下呢?
Eating out is a good choice and it has nothing to do with loss
外出就餐是一个很好的选
of traditions.We still have the dinner with the same people,just
择,它与传统的丧失无关。我们
in a different place.The occasion is more enjoyable without all
仍然和同样的人吃饭,只是地点
that tiring cooking,and the dishes taste better!
不同。不用那么累人地烹调,这
In my opinion,what or where we eat on Spring Festival Eve
样的场合会更愉快,而且菜的味
really doesn't matter.Eating out may change the form of this
道也会更好!
tradition,but the love between the family members sitting around
在我看来,我们在除夕吃什
the table together remains the same.
么或在哪里吃真的不重要。外
Wang Peng,software engineer
出就餐可能会改变这一传统的
③but连接两个并列分句。
形式,但围坐在桌旁的家庭成员
之间的爱保持不变。
王鹏,软件工程师
Dear Editor,
亲爱的编辑:
For this year's Spring Festival family dinner,my son has
今年的春节家宴,我儿子已
booked a table at the best restaurant in town,but I'm a bit
经在城里最好的餐馆订了位子,
unhappy about it.For me.it just won't feel like Spring Festival
但是我对此有点不高兴。对我
having the dinner out.
来说,在外边吃年夜饭不像过
When I was a little boy,the dinner on the eve of Spring
春节。
Festival was what I looked forward to most.It was not only for
当我还是个小男孩的时候,
·36·
Unit 2 Let's celebrate
the delicious food that we seldom got to eat,but for the
除夕的晚餐是我最期待的。这
opportunity to have