内容正文:
开篇高分句式 1 现在分词作伴随状语
公式:Doing..., sb. did...
1. 放松:Taking a deep breath, I gathered my courage to have a try.翻译:深吸一口气,我鼓起勇气尝试。
2. 悲伤:Crying with sorrow, I couldn’t move an inch.翻译:我悲伤地哭泣,寸步难移。
3. 愤怒:Clenching my fists tightly, I felt a burst of anger.翻译:我紧握拳头,怒火中烧。
4. 恐惧:Trembling violently, I couldn’t control myself.翻译:我剧烈颤抖,无法自控。
5. 惊讶:Opening my eyes wide, I let out a cry of surprise.翻译:我瞪大双眼,发出一声惊呼。
6. 紧张:Wearing a frown, I felt like sitting on pins and needles.翻译:我眉头紧锁,如坐针毡。
7. 羞愧:Bowing in shame, I felt as if the world were crashing down.翻译:我羞愧地低下头,感觉世界都要崩塌了。
8. 感恩:Staring at him gratefully, I threw my arms around him tightly.翻译:我感激地望着他,紧紧抱住了他。
开篇高分句式 2 过去分词作伴随状语
公式:Overwhelmed with + 情感,sb. did...
1. 宽慰:Overwhelmed with relief, I took a deep breath and relaxed my fists.翻译:如释重负,我深吸一口气,松开了紧握的拳头。
2. 悲伤:Overwhelmed with sorrow, I burst into tears.翻译:悲痛万分,我失声痛哭。
3. 愤怒:Overwhelmed with anger, I clenched my fists tightly.翻译:怒火中烧,我紧紧攥起拳头。
4. 恐惧:Overwhelmed with terror, my heart raced and palms sweated.翻译:恐惧不已,我心跳加速,手心冒汗。
5. 惊讶:Overwhelmed with astonishment, I opened my eyes wide.翻译:万分惊讶,我瞪大了眼睛。
6. 紧张:Overwhelmed with nervousness, I felt like sitting on pins and needles.翻译:紧张不安,我如坐针毡。
7. 羞愧:Overwhelmed with shame, I felt my face burning.翻译:羞愧难当,我脸颊发烫。
8. 感恩:Overwhelmed with gratitude, I hugged him tightly.翻译:满怀感激,我紧紧抱住他。
开篇高分句式 3 不定式作目的状语
公式:In an effort to do..., sb. did...
1. In an effort to challenge myself, I gathered courage to try.翻译:为了挑战自我,我鼓起勇气尝试。
2. In an effort to win the game, I practiced day and night.翻译:为了赢得比赛,我日夜练习。
3. In an effort to calm down, she took a few deep breaths.翻译:为了冷静下来,她深吸了几口气。
4. In an effort to catch up with others, Tom made full use of every minute.翻译:为了赶上别人,汤姆充分利用每一分钟。
5. In an effort to realize my dream, I worked hard without complaint.翻译:为了实现梦想,我毫无怨言地努力。
6. In an effort to surprise Mom, I got up early to make breakfast.翻译:为了给妈妈惊喜,我早起做早餐。
7. In an effort to save the drowning child, he jumped into the river without hesitation.翻译:为了救落水儿童,他毫不犹豫跳进河里。
8. In an effort to keep fit, I started jogging every morning.翻译:为了保持健康,我开始每天晨跑。
开篇高分句式 4 with 复合结构
公式:With + 宾语 + 宾补,sb. did...
1. With a deep breath, I relaxed my fists.翻译:深吸一口气,我松开了拳头。
2. With tears welling up, I froze in sorrow.翻译:泪水涌出,我悲伤地僵在原地。
3. With my fists clenched, I was filled with anger.翻译:紧握双拳,我满腔怒火。
4. With my legs trembling, I was too scared to move.翻译:双腿发抖,我吓得动弹不得。
5. With my eyes wide open, I cried out in surprise.翻译:双眼圆睁,我惊讶地大叫。
6. With a frown on my face, I felt extremely anxious.翻译:眉头紧锁,我内心焦虑万分。
7. With my face burning, I was drowned in embarrassment.翻译:脸颊发烫,我尴尬至极。
8. With gratitude shining in my eyes, I hugged him tightly.翻译:眼中满是感激,我紧紧抱住他。
开篇高分句式 5 主语从句
公式:What + 情感动词 + sb. most was that...
1. What delighted me most was that I stuck it out till the end.翻译:最让我开心的是,我坚持到了最后。
2. What upset me most was that they often laughed at me.翻译:最让我难过的是,他们经常嘲笑我。
3. What annoyed me most was that my deskmate talked nonstop in the exam.翻译:最让我生气的是,我同桌考试时说个不停。
4. What frightened me most was that a bear appeared suddenly.翻译:最让我害怕的是,一只熊突然出现。
5. What surprised me most was that they gave me a new bike.翻译:最让我惊讶的是,他们送了我一辆新自行车。
6. What worried me most was that my brother stayed up playing games.翻译:最让我担心的是,我弟弟熬夜打游戏。
7. What embarrassed me most was that I was asked a hard question in public.翻译:最让我尴尬的是,我被当众问了一道难题。
8. What touched me most was their selfless help and support.翻译:最让我感动的是他们无私的帮助与支持。
开篇高分句式 6 介词短语
公式:Much to one’s + 情感名词,...
1. Much to my delight, I made it to the end.翻译:令我万分开心的是,我坚持到了最后。
2. Much to my sorrow, they often laughed at me.翻译:令我万分难过的是,他们经常嘲笑我。
3. Much to my anger, my deskmate kept talking during the exam.翻译:令我无比生气的是,我同桌考试时一直说话。
4. Much to my horror, a bear appeared in front of us.翻译:令我惊恐万分的是,一只熊出现在我们面前。
5. Much to my surprise, they gave me a brand-new bike.翻译:令我大为意外的是,他们送了我一辆崭新的自行车。
6. Much to my concern, my brother stayed up every night.翻译:令我十分担忧的是,我弟弟每晚都熬夜。
7. Much to my embarrassment, I was asked a difficult question publicly.翻译:令我无比尴尬的是,我被当众提问难题。
8. Much to my relief, I finally got through the difficulty.翻译:令我倍感宽慰的是,我终于渡过了难关。
开篇高分句式 7 it 作形式主语
公式:It is universally acknowledged that...
1. It is universally acknowledged that God helps those who help themselves.翻译:众所周知,自助者天助之。
2. It is universally acknowledged that practice makes perfect.翻译:众所周知,熟能生巧。
3. It is universally acknowledged that hard work pays off.翻译:众所周知,努力终有回报。
4. It is universally acknowledged that perseverance leads to success.翻译:众所周知,坚持方能成功。
5. It is universally acknowledged that failure is the mother of success.翻译:众所周知,失败乃成功之母。
6. It is universally acknowledged that kindness can be passed on.翻译:众所周知,善意可以传递。
7. It is universally acknowledged that every cloud has a silver lining.翻译:众所周知,黑暗中总有一线光明。
8. It is universally acknowledged that where there is a will, there is a way.翻译:众所周知,有志者事竟成。
结尾升华句式 1 非限制性定语从句
公式:主句,which + 情感动词 + sb. a lot.
1. I made it to the end, which delighted me a lot.翻译:我坚持到了最后,这让我十分开心。
2. They laughed at me, which frustrated me deeply.翻译:他们嘲笑我,这让我十分沮丧。
3. He kept talking in the exam, which annoyed me greatly.翻译:他考试时不停说话,这让我非常恼火。
4. A bear appeared suddenly, which frightened me a lot.翻译:一只熊突然出现,把我吓坏了。
5. They gave me a new bike, which surprised me greatly.翻译:他们送我一辆新自行车,这让我十分惊喜。
6. My brother stayed up late, which worried me a lot.翻译:我弟弟熬夜,这让我非常担心。
7. I was asked a hard question publicly, which embarrassed me a lot.翻译:我被当众提问难题,这让我尴尬极了。
8. They helped me selflessly, for which I was truly grateful.翻译:他们无私帮助我,对此我由衷感激。
结尾升华句式 2 现在分词作结果 / 伴随状语
公式:主句,doing...
1. I took a deep breath, relaxing my fists.翻译:我深吸一口气,松开了拳头。
2. I froze in sorrow, unable to move an inch.翻译:我悲伤地僵住,寸步难行。
3. I clenched my fists, feeling a burst of anger.翻译:我握紧拳头,感到一阵怒火。
4. I trembled violently, losing control of myself.翻译:我剧烈颤抖,失去了自控。
5. I opened my eyes wide, crying out in surprise.翻译:我瞪大双眼,惊讶地叫出声。
6. I wore a frown, feeling extremely nervous.翻译:我皱着眉,内心极度紧张。
7. I bowed my head, feeling ashamed and embarrassed.翻译:我低下头,感到羞愧又尴尬。
8. I stared at him gratefully, hugging him tightly.翻译:我感激地望着他,紧紧抱住他。
结尾升华句式 3 独立主格
公式:主句,a wave of + 情感 + flooding over sb.
1. I breathed deeply, a wave of relief flooding over me.翻译:我深吸一口气,一股释然涌上心头。
2. Tears rolled down my cheeks, a wave of sorrow flooding over me.翻译:泪水滑落脸颊,一阵悲伤涌上心头。
3. I clenched my fists, a wave of anger flooding over me.翻译:我握紧拳头,一股怒火涌上心头。
4. My heart raced, a wave of terror flooding over me.翻译:我心跳加速,一阵恐惧涌上心头。
5. I widened my eyes, a wave of astonishment flooding over me.翻译:我瞪大双眼,一阵惊讶涌上心头。
6. I frowned anxiously, a wave of nervousness flooding over me.翻译:我焦虑皱眉,一阵紧张涌上心头。
7. My face burned hot, a wave of shame flooding over me.翻译:我脸颊发烫,一阵羞愧涌上心头。
8. Words failed me, a wave of gratitude flooding over me.翻译:我无以言表,一股感激之情涌上心头。
高级句式 1 强调句
公式:It was + 被强调部分 + that/who + 谓语...
1. It was small acts of kindness that made a huge difference.翻译:正是小小的善举,带来了巨大的改变。
2. It was strong determination that helped her overcome difficulties.翻译:正是坚定的决心,帮她克服了困难。
3. It was the coach’s encouragement that inspired the team to win.翻译:正是教练的鼓励,激励团队赢得胜利。
4. It was this experience that made me realize the value of perseverance.翻译:正是这次经历,让我意识到坚持的价值。
5. It was his father’s words that guided his life choice.翻译:正是父亲的话语,指引了他的人生选择。
6. It was her devotion that changed my attitude completely.翻译:正是她的付出,彻底改变了我的态度。
7. It was courage and persistence that finally paid off.翻译:正是勇气与坚持,最终得到了回报。
8. It was facing difficulties bravely that mattered most.翻译:最重要的是勇敢面对困难。
高级句式 2 倒装句
① So...that 倒装公式:So + 形容词 + be + 主语 + that...
1. So relieved was I that I took a deep breath and relaxed.翻译:我如此释然,深吸一口气放松下来。
2. So sad was I that tears rolled down my face.翻译:我如此悲伤,泪水滚落脸庞。
3. So angry was I that I could say nothing.翻译:我如此愤怒,一句话也说不出来。
4. So frightened was I that my whole body trembled.翻译:我如此害怕,全身发抖。
5. So surprised was I that I stood there speechless.翻译:我如此惊讶,站在原地说不出话。
6. So nervous was I that my heart beat wildly.翻译:我如此紧张,心跳剧烈。
7. So ashamed was I that I dared not look up.翻译:我如此羞愧,不敢抬头。
8. So grateful was I that I hugged him tightly.翻译:我如此感激,紧紧抱住他。
② as 让步倒装公式:形容词 / 名词 + as + 主语 + 系动词
9. Tired as I was, I kept going till the end.翻译:尽管很累,我还是坚持到了最后。
10. Timid as I was, I plucked up courage to face the challenge.翻译:尽管胆小,我还是鼓起勇气面对挑战。
学科网(北京)股份有限公司
$