内容正文:
译林5BU4精讲精练
重点词组:
see the doctor 英 [siː ðə ˈdɒktə(r)] 美 [siː ðə ˈdɑːktər] 看医生,看病
feel [fiːl] 觉,感到
check [tʃek] 检查
should [ʃʊd , ʃəd] 应该
have a rest [hæv ə rest] 休息
take medicine [teɪk ˈmedɪsn] 吃药
drink water 英 [drɪŋk ˈwɔːtə(r)] 美 [drɪŋk ˈwɔːtər] 喝水
toothache [ˈtuːθeɪk] 牙疼
dentist [ˈdentɪst] 牙医
anything [ˈeniθɪŋ] 任何东西
brush one's teeth [brʌʃ wʌnz tiːθ] 刷牙
bedtime [ˈbedtaɪm] 就寝时间
giraffe 英 [dʒəˈrɑːf] 美 [dʒəˈræf] 长颈鹿
point at [pɔɪnt æt] 指着,指向
neck [nek] 脖子
Unit 4 Story time
①Su Hai is ill. She goes to see the doctor.
苏海生病了。她去看医生。
Doctor: What's wrong with you?
医生:你怎么了?
Su Hai: I have a headache. I feel cold.
苏海:我头疼。我感觉冷。
Doctor: Let me check. You have a fever.
医生:让我检查一下。你发烧了。
Su Hai: What should I do, Doctor?
苏海:我应该做什么,医生?
Doctor: You should have a rest at home. You should take some medicine and drink some warm water.
医生:你应该在家休息。你应该吃一些药并且喝一些温水。
Su Hai: Thank you, Doctor.
苏海:谢谢你,医生。
②Mike has a toothache. He goes to see the dentist.
迈克牙疼。他去看牙医。
Dentist: What's wrong with you?
牙医:你怎么了?
Mike: I have a toothache. I can't eat anything!
迈克:我牙疼。我不能吃任何东西!
Dentist: Do you eat a lot of sweets?
牙医:你吃了许多糖果吗?
Mike: Yes, I do.
迈克:是的,我吃了。
Dentist: You shouldn't eat too many sweets. You should brush your teeth in the morning and before bedtime.
牙医:你不应该吃太多糖果。你应该在早晨和就寝之前刷牙。
Mike: OK. Thanks.
迈克:好的。谢谢。
Words
brush one's teeth 刷牙
drink water 喝水
eat sweets 吃糖
have a rest 休息
take medicine 吃药
Sound time
Ch
chair 椅子
chicken 鸡肉
lunch 午餐
much 许多
teach 教
Charlie is sitting on a bench,
查理正坐在海滩上。
Eating chicken for his lunch.
午餐吃着鸡肉。
He likes Chinese food very much.
他非常喜欢中餐。
He’s going to China in March!
他三月将要去中国。
Culture time
You have a fever. Your temperature is 102˚F.
你发烧了,你的温度是102华氏度。
102?
102?
It’s 39˚C.
就是39摄氏度。
Cartoon time
①Bobby helps in the hospital. Monkey, Rabbit and Elephant come to see him.
博比在医院里帮忙。猴子、兔子和大象来看他。
What's wrong with you?
你们怎么了?
My arm hurts.
我手臂疼。
My ear hurts.
我耳朵疼。
My nose hurts.
我鼻子疼。
②Bobby is very happy to help them.
帮助他们博比很开