内容正文:
话题三 旅游历险
旅游历险类也是高考读后续写曾涉及的主题, 如浙江高考2020年的拍摄北极熊遇险,2018年的父子骑马迷路,2017年的骑车游玩遇狼脱险。此类语篇的结尾宜进行主题升华,如自助者天助之、传递助人精神以及予人为乐,与己而乐等。
话题词汇
1.动作类
①tremble from head to toe 全身颤抖
②choke with horror 因为害怕而哽咽
③heart beating violently 心跳得厉害
④take a deep breath 深呼吸
⑤wave one's arms 挥舞手臂
⑥spring to one's feet 一跃而起
⑦stagger to one's feet 摇摇晃晃地站起来
⑧quicken one's steps 加快脚步
⑨drag one's legs 拖着疲劳的双腿
2.情绪类
①in panic 惊慌地
②in terror 恐惧地
③be full of fear/be struck with horror 充满恐惧
④fear creeping over sb. 恐惧笼罩着某人
⑤face turning pale 脸色变得苍白
⑥frightened and tired 又怕又累
⑦sob in relief 如释重负地哭泣
话题佳句
1.动作类
①Stiff from keeping in one position for hours, they slowly unfolded their bodies.
由于保持一个姿势数小时身体僵硬,他们慢慢地舒展自己的身体。
②Fingers numbed by the chilly water, throat choked by icy wind, I felt on the verge of collapsing.
手指被冰冷的水冻得麻木,喉咙被凛冽的风灌得窒息,我感到快要崩溃了。
③Trembling like a leaf, the car was ready to be flooded away at any time, which refrained me from moving a single inch.
汽车像一片树叶一样颤抖着,随时会被淹没,这让我一寸也不能动。
④After a long time, a light spot appeared in the distance! We waved our hands and yelled out for help.
过了很长一段时间,远处出现了一个光点!我们挥了挥手,并大声呼救。
2.情绪类
①Tears of frustration and horror gushing from my eyes, I felt I had sunk into hopelessness.
沮丧和恐惧的泪水从我的眼睛里涌出,我觉得自己陷入了绝望。
②A sense of terror sweeping through my body, I shouted in panic, “Help! Help!”
一种恐惧感席卷了我的身体,我惊恐地喊道:“救命!救命!”
③Overjoyed to see a boat coming to our rescue, Tom and I breathed a sigh of relief.
看到一艘船来救我们,我和汤姆都松了一口气。
④When we pictured what the merry scene would be, relief lay in my heart and happiness was written on my face.
当我们想象欢乐的场景是什么时,我心里如释重负,脸上洋溢着幸福。
3.主旨升华类
①It turns out that there's always a way out of any plight as long as we stay clam.
事实证明,只要我们保持冷静,就总有办法摆脱困境。
②It was this unique experience that made me understand whatever difficulty we are faced with, we mustn't give up our hope.
正是这种独特的经历使我理解了,无论面临任何困难,我们都不能放弃希望。
③It occurred to me that helping others was priceless and everyone should