内容正文:
文体三 告知信&咨询信&通知&宣传与倡议
告知信
告知信通常是告诉或通知对方某重要信息,如活动安排、上课计划、方案简介、招聘信息等。此类信件要求考生将写作要点清晰准确地传达给对方。其结构一般如下:
[高分句型]
首段:交代写信背景及写信目的
1.I'm more than delighted to know that you will...Therefore, I'm writing to remind/inform you.
得知你将……我非常高兴。因此,我写信提醒/通知你……
2.I'm very excited/glad to know that you take a great interest in...Consequently, I'd like to introduce to you...
得知你对……很感兴趣,我非常兴奋/高兴。因此,我想给你介绍……
3.Knowing you intend to/are going to..., I am delighted to share with/tell you some information about...
知道你打算……,我很乐意和你分享/告诉你一些关于……的信息。
主体部分:阐述活动目的及活动内容
1.In order to raise our awareness of environmental protection, we will organize a treeplanting activity the western mountainous area.
为了提高我们的环保意识,我们将在西部山区组织一次植树活动。
2.The details of...are as follows.
一些关于……的细节如下。
3.The event is scheduled to start at...
活动安排在……(时间)开始。
4.Firstly, in order to..., you should...Besides, you'd better...
首先,为了……,你应该……另外,你最好……
5.To achieve better performance, you'd better...
为了获得更好的表现,你最好……
尾段:表达祝愿与期待
1.If you have any difficulty/trouble in..., please feel free/don't hesitate to turn to me for help.
如果在……方面有任何困难,请尽管找我帮忙。
2.Wish you a nice/pleasant stay in...!
祝你在……过得愉快!
3.I will be very grateful if you can...
如果你能够……,我将非常感激。
咨询信
咨询信主要是用来咨询信息的,在写作时要清晰明了地表明自己想要了解的信息。其结构一般如下:
[高分句型]
首段:自我介绍并表明写信目的
1.I'm...,a Chinese student planning to/interested in...I am writing to ask for information about...
我是……,一个计划……/对……感兴趣的中国学生。我写信来咨询关于……的信息。
2.I'm writing to see if it is possible for you to provide me with information regarding...
我写信是想知道您是否能给我提供有关……的信息。
3.I'm writing to enquire some detailed/further information about...
我写信想询问一些有关……的详细/进一步的信息。
主体部分:说明咨询事由
1.First,I wonder if...Another point I'm not certain about is...
首先,我想知道是否……我不确定的另外一点是……
2.Moreover,I'd like to...In addition, as you know,...,so...is also a matter I'm concerned about.
此外,我想……另外,正如你所知,……,因此,……也是我关心的问题。
3.If there is anything else that needs special attention, please inform me at your convenience.
如果有其他需要特别注意的事,请在您方便的时候告诉我。
尾段:期盼回复并表示感谢
1.I wou