内容正文:
英语必修第二册课堂学案(WY)
Part II
Developing ideas
课文助读·素养培育
Time for a Change?
该改变了?
Dear Editor,
亲爱的编辑:
We have eaten out for the Spring Festival family dinner for
在过去的三年里,我们一
the last three years,and we have enjoyed it no less than eating at
直在外面吃年夜饭,我们享受
home.I don't understand why some people refuse to embrace
它不亚于在家里吃年夜饭。我
the change.
不明白为什么有些人拒绝接受
①连词and连接两个并列分句。
这种改变。
Can't they admit that the preparations for the dinner are hard
他们难道不能承认准备年
work?I really don't think it's worth the effort of spending so
夜饭是件苦差事吗?我真的认
much time preparing for a single meal,and then another hour
为花这么多时间准备一顿饭,然
cleaning up the mess after it's over.We work all year,so why
后饭后又花一个小时收拾残局
can't one day be about spending time with family and relaxing?
是不值得的。我们一年到头都
②动词think后是宾语从句;after引导时间状语从句。
在工作,所以为什么不能有一天
和家人在一起放松一下呢?
Eating out is a good choice and it has nothing to do with loss
外出就餐是一个很好的选
of traditions.We still have the dinner with the same people,just
择,它与传统的丧失无关。我
in a different place.The occasion is more enjoyable without all
们仍然和同样的人吃饭,只是
that tiring cooking,and the dishes taste better!
地点不同。不用那么累人地烹
In my opinion,what or where we eat on Spring Festival Eve
调,这样的场合会更愉快,而且
really doesn't matter.Eating out may change the form of this
菜的味道也会更好!
tradition,but the love between the family members sitting around
在我看来,我们在除夕吃
the table together remains the same.
什么或在哪里吃真的不重要。
Wang Peng,software engineer
外出就餐可能会改变这一传统
③but连接两个并列分句。
的形式,但围坐在桌旁的家庭
成员之间的爱保持不变。
王鹏,软件工程师
Dear Editor,
亲爱的编辑:
For this year's Spring Festival family dinner,my son has
今年的春节家宴,我儿子
booked a table at the best restaurant in town,but I'm a bit
已经在城里最好的餐馆订了位
unhappy about it.For me,it just won't feel like Spring Festival
子,但是我对此有点不高兴。
having the dinner out.
对我来说,在外边吃年夜饭不
When I was a little boy,the dinner on the eve of Spring
像过春节。
Festival was what I looked forward to most.It was not only for
当我还是个小男孩的时候,
Passing on fine culture is essential in maintaining the everlasting vitality of a nation.
36
日积
优秀文化传承是一个民族生生不息的血脉。
月累