内容正文:
八下句子翻译期末复习专项练习60题
1.当你访问一个外国国家,知道如何礼貌地寻求帮助是很重要的。
When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know ask for help .
2.两个都是正确的,但是第一个听起来欠礼貌。
Both are , but the first one sounds .
3.有时候我们甚至需要花时间引入一个请求。
Sometimes we even need to spend time a request.
4.职员建议他们去计算机博物馆。
The clerk they to the computer museum.
5.他们用的表达可能取决于他们和谁说话或者他们彼此了解的程度。
The expressions they use might whom they are speaking to or they know each other.
6.礼貌地说话比直接说话看似更难。
It might seem more difficult to speak than .
7.招牌上写着一个摇滚乐队每晚都在这演出。
The sign a rock band every evening.
8.为什么不停下来休息一下?
you stop to have a rest?
9.一开始我很害怕,但是大喊的确有帮助。
I at first, but shouting .
10.那时餐厅总是很忙,所以稍早一点来占个餐位。
The restaurant is always busy at that time, so come to get a table.
11.我过去一直都对考试非常紧张。
I used to tests all the time.
12.很难相信他过去在学校生活