内容正文:
知识汇编-Unit 1 汉译英经典翻译背诵
1.令人放松的音乐使得我放松下来。 The relaxing music makes me relaxed.
2.大部分学校图书馆工作日开放。Most school libraries are open on weekdays.
3.此刻,我们正在学英语。 We are learning English at the moment.
4.星期日晚上去看电影,好吗? How about going to see a film on Sunday evening?
5.做纵横字谜游戏能锻炼脑筋。Doing crosswords gives the mind some exercise.
6.当然,没有一个好妻子,我不可能过上这种日子的。
Of course, I couldn’t live this lifestyle without a good wife.
7.他脸上困惑的表情表明他不理解。
His confused expression suggested that he couldn’t understand.
8. 从洗漱、穿衣、吃早饭、离家到坐上公共汽车只用不到15分钟的时间。
It takes me less than fifteen minutes to wash, get changed, have breakfast, leave home and get on a bus.
9. 我总是第一个到办公室。I am always the first person to get to the office.
10. 整天会议、电话不断。
Meetings and phone calls take up a large part of the day.
11. 几乎每一分钟都充斥着急待处理的事情。
Every minute of the day is filled with urgent matters.
12.现在,中国农民过上了比以往幸福得多的生活。
Now farmers of China live a much happier life than before.
13.他三十年前就开始当老师